Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up Re: Great XaraTemplates XBuilder & Web Templates Offers

Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
    There is a FREE version too with 113 blocks (templates and widgets): https://xaratemplates.com/shop/x-bui...-builder-free/ - includes full-width header sliders and a forms widget.
    Well worth buying then!

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Default Re: Great XaraTemplates XBuilder & Web Templates Offers

Great stuff...! purchased a while back... also, there's a lot to learn from how he constructed many of his items and pages...
    IP

Just cruising through this thread, and it seems like something I should acquire. Currently using XWD Premium 16; assume this will integrate seamlessly. Correct? Can someone explain the difference between XBuilder and the templates? Do I need both?
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Anderson View Post
    Just cruising through this thread, and it seems like something I should acquire. Currently using XWD Premium 16; assume this will integrate seamlessly. Correct? Can someone explain the difference between XBuilder and the templates? Do I need both?
    Correct. XBuilder allows you to make your own Templates so are the components of the Templates offered.The Templates save you the effort of making your own, with the standard Xara ability to adjust things as you see fit.

Your choice,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Default Question on X-Builder and Web Templates

The recent thread on X-Builder and the related set of web templates is intriguing. I'm using XWD Premium 16, and have figured out from their website that it's compatible with my software. Is it necessary, or at least advisable, to buy both components, i.e. builder & templates?
    IP

Default Re: Question on X-Builder and Web Templates

Is it necessary, or at least advisable, to buy both components, i.e. builder & templates?
    I downloaded the free templates https://xaratemplates.com/shop/x-bui...-builder-free/ and have worked with a few of them (and there are 113). I did not need X-Builder to use or change them, but others on TG can maybe comment on the extra value of X-Builder.

For me, the templates would be an addition resource and if you like the convenience of using templates, maybe try them.
    IP