Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default DID THIS JOB YEARS AGO FOR A YOUNG BIPOLAR BOY WHO COMMITtED SUISIDE

Just flipping through some older XARA stuff and came across this old job... maybe 5 years or so...

This woman's son, David, committed suicide (bipolar) and after the dust cleared she wanted to do a book about his life
    and struggle with bipolar. He was also a musician. She wrote the book which we published with some publisher... don't even remember.

It's on been on Amazon... somewhere... nothing was ever done to promote or sell it... it was/became strictly therapy for 'Mom'. Never-the-less...

I did all the designs in XARA... the book covers, the CD case & CD covers, a Banner for a blog she wanted to do... and there was more...
    (for the publisher) posters, cards, all kinds of stuff for the promotion that never happened...

I put it all together in Adobe Indesign.

So I thought I'd just upload some of it (what I have left) and have you folks meet 'David'. The saddest 6 months of work (and time) I've
    ever done... it was torture meeting with the mother every week and watching her deal the enormous pain... trying to get through the
    material... anyway...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BOOK COVER.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	125110Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BACK COVER.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	125111Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BANNER.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	125112Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLOG.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	134.5 KB 
ID:	125113Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD CASE COVER.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	125114Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD CASE BACK.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	125115Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD DISK COVER.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	125116Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MUSICIAN ART DAVID.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	125117Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAVID ART.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	125118

Thanks
    Cliff

Default Re: DID THIS JOB YEARS AGO FOR A YOUNG BIPOLAR BOY WHO COMMITtED SUISIDE

This 'job' must have been very demanding but I imagine that your work may have greatly helped the family and friends to move through their grieving process.