Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is a Navbar button with an iFrame possible?

On the Navbar menu of the theatre group website I created I want to add a "Buy Tickets" button.

Ticket Source provides an iFrame code for any theatre company's ticket sales that can remain permanently on a website for any show they produce. I haven't used it.

Right now I use their other code to create a "Buy Tickets" button for EACH SPECIFIC show (that they also provide). I place that button right after the text describing the dates and times for the shows.

I suppose I could create a "Buy Tickets" placeholder box somewhere on the page for the Iframe code, but I thought it might work better and look better as part of the menu (Navbar).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

John

Default Re: Is a Navbar button with an iFrame possible?

Not sure if this would work, but rather than an iframe, could you just add a Buy Tickets button to your Nav Bar then link to a new page with buttons to purchase specific tickets.

This is a site created with Designer Pro (not my site) that does just this. The link goes to a page with buttons to purchase tickets for specific performances. http://placitasarts.org/

The ticket buttons are PayPal tickets but the code you have could probably be added to placeholders.

Default Re: Is a Navbar button with an iFrame possible?

I think I will stick with what I am doing. It is similar to what you posted. Separate button (provided by Ticket Source) that goes directly to the sales for the specific show.

Thanks for the reply,

John
    Last edited by craftech; 08 September 2019 at 12:48 AM.