Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
Again, thank you Rob. Clarity is slow in coming.

Is a download a Save to your file store, Cloud or otherwise?
Is the download limit for each design file or overall?
How do I "download"? I can only see Share.
You can save your files as many time as you want, the download limit is purely downloading it to your local computer, basically anything under Document > Download has a limit (and republishing websites from the Share menu). The limit is total, rather than per file.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
If Xara cannot see the confusion, I don't know what. It might of course just be a mis-speaking.

I am impressed that I can have a rant one day and the next gain a 50% reduction. I wish it was so for the Xara Desktop application Update service.
Oh yes, shame on Xara for charging $ - £ - € all at the same numeric value: play with the currency dropdown in https://www.xara.com/uk/pricing/.

Acorn
I think I can see what you mean. There was a slight change in the pricing structure and name not too long ago. It falls into 4 categories now:
Free (not changed)
Basic (Previously called Premium)
Pro (Is like teams but for a single user)
Teams (for multiple users)

So if you have a Premium package now, it should be labelled Basic. If there's any emails that still reference to Premium I'll get marketing to check it out.

I'm afraid the currency and pricing of these plans I have no control over.

Magix regularly runs sales for the desktop products. It wouldn't surprise me if they are planning something for Halloween or at least cyber Monday, you can usually pick up cheap copies then.