Dear Xara Cloud...

I currently have the Free Xara Cloud (v63) offering and XDPXv16.2.1 Desktop application.

If I create a document in XDXP and then open in Xara Cloud:

1. What has happened to the automatic document update when a change is made and saved in XDPX? It now takes over 30 seconds.
  2. If I open a document without a page background, what is the white area that shrinks when I widen the viewport? It is quite distracting.
  3. Do Custom photo effects copy across? I assume they cannot be manipulated in Xara Cloud?

The Pro Xara Cloud introduces, Brandspaces, brand colour palette and auto-branding. What is different to a XDPX handcrafted Template? [c.f. Team Customized template creation at extra cost]
Again, can I not use XDPX Fonts in Free Xara Cloud?
Three months of Pro Cloud (£56.85) would buy a new Xara Web Designer Premium (XWDP)and two nice coffees.

Does the Xara Cloud Asset Library & Premium components & Design component library have any commonality with the Xara Desktop application Online Content Catalogue?

Can you explain what a Xara Cloud "download" is?

A year's Basic Xara Cloud (£71.40) offers what over XWDP, where XWDP is a perpetual licence?

At a cost per user for XWDP licensing and Cloud storage, could not Sharing and collaboration be achieved?

Will a XDPX-generated favicon publish from opening in Xara Cloud or is it stripped out and then require Team Xara Cloud?

The only substantial thing Xara Cloud has over XDPX is the import of Keynote (.key) files

Acorn