Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Request: Checkbox to complete animations on mouse-overs instead of abruptly stopping

Preview the “website” and hover over the tilted white border. It has a mouse over effect of “Bulge”.
    When you move further into the actual image the animation stops. I would like it to continue playing.

Ideally I would want the animation to continue until it’s completely finished even if you move off the white border to the outside. Now there is an abrupt stop if you move off it.

The Click/Touch tab do finish their animations when you click on an item with a Click effect, it would be really nice if there was a checkbox for Mouse-overs to complete their animations. Just like there is a checkbox for "once only" for reveal animations.

Default Re: Request: Checkbox to complete animations on mouse-overs instead of abruptly stopp

This has been raised over several versions with Xara.

Xara use a very old version of animate.css that needs to be updated.
    Xara needs to have a move of event that ensure the animation does not just end.

There are so many fine examples of CSS control that it is quite sad.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Request: Checkbox to complete animations on mouse-overs instead of abruptly stopp

I didn't know about animate.css, most of my knowledge of html/css is from the time we still used tables for creating layouts.
    For now I'll just remove the idea out of my head and keep the extra tilted border static.
    I just liked the way it looked when testing out the different animation options, I just couldn't get it to work the 'right' way.

Quote Originally Posted by Know1 View Post
    I didn't know about animate.css, most of my knowledge of html/css is from the time we still used tables for creating layouts.
    For now I'll just remove the idea out of my head and keep the extra tilted border static.
    I just liked the way it looked when testing out the different animation options, I just couldn't get it to work the 'right' way.
    I have had to hand code on several occasions, which is when I delved into how Xara (mis-)use animate.css.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat