Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Another Mock-Up Website For A Potential Customer...

TIME TO VENT!

First part of the job was to (they asked) create/recreate their logo. (I'm already scared)

So I do. I send it to them. And here we go... they think they would rather use their logo (below)...
    The one their teen daughter made... in the 'Printshop' or something, which I thought was ok, I guess.
    Maybe a little childish/amateurish.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	124934

Next. At their request, I do a website mock-up, pulling info from a terrible PPT presentation they had created... and include
    my redesigned the logo
    that I thought was a bit more professional. (didn't care that they wanted the other) I thought If they
    see the logo in context, they may change their mind... so I added it to the mock-up... and BAM!

"I think the simpler one (above) might be better... but we can talk about the one you made. We think it needs work."
    (but their daughters doesn't need work?)

And I have a feeling that they're gonna rip apart the the whole site and eat my heart out... because I sent it to them 10 hours
    ago and haven't heard a word yet regarding the site mock-up... other than just the damn logo! LOL

Hey... I might be wrong about everything... I always question my work and wonder if I'm the no-talent crazy one or are they are?
    I think that I'm gonna have to over-price them right out of my life... or, if they bite, I'll just breath deep and do what I gots to do!

So here's the mock-up.
    Last edited by cmpan1; 26 August 2019 at 03:27 AM. Reason: typos