Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default My First Accordion Widget

A client recently requested an accordion widget. This will be my first time making one. I found Accordion Widget 1 and Accordion Widget 2 in the Online Content catalog. They are similar to what I need. I don't need the images, but these are limited to 6 options. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I might create a vertical accordion element with more than 6 options?

She likes the kind that closes one paragraph when a different one is clicked, so only 1 is open at a time.

Default Re: My First Accordion Widget

Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks - I will give that a whirl!

Also, with the accordion widgets you can replace the images with text images. And when you edit the current images, you can add new pages to add more images.

You should be able to redefine the page size but when I tried this it did not work.

Acorn - Any thoughts on how you could do this?

Info Re: My First Accordion Widget

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Acorn - Any thoughts on how you could do this?
    Accordion 1 widget and its ilk are hard-coded for their sizing so it is not easily achievable.

A time back I reworked that accordions to be pure Xara (unrestricted). It will take a time to locate... The file was "Xara Accordion.web" ...Found it: Xara Accordion.web.
    The iFrame size and sub-pages can be readily resized.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

...Found it: Xara Accordion.web
    Outstanding.

Hi guys

I want to implement this simple accordion in Magix Premium using a placeholder.
    https://codepen.io/johanmouchet/pen/jARwrK
    I kinna get the graphic setup, but I cannot use it (it does not open up). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Firefox_Screenshot_2020-06-28T11-16-32.347Z.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	127284
    I put html code into the body and css (style) and js (script) in head.

Can anybody help? I cannot understand what Im doing wrong / or not doing at all.

Thnx

Welcome to TalkGraphics drbubu

Acorn will have an answer for this when he is here. Please check back.

Info Re: My First Accordion Widget

This accordion is not simple and is not readily adaptable for Xara.

However:

CSS JS - Accordion Text Panels.xar.

I have included the Steps necessary add to Xara.

Acorn

Thanks, Acorn - you rock ��