Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Subscribe to Thread NOW WORKING

The notify me when someone responds to a post feature has never worked to the best of my knowledge. But our Administrator informs me this has now been enabled. So if you want to be informed when someone responds to your or someone else's thread, try it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Subscribe.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	124752  
    Last edited by gwpriester; 14 August 2019 at 02:36 AM.

Default Re: Subscribe to Thread NOW WORKING

Thank you for the update.

Perhaps Xara might consider updating the version of the forum software, oh so promised years ago.
    It is one of its best investments.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Notification received so YES it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Thank you for the update.

Perhaps Xara might consider updating the version of the forum software, oh so promised years ago.
    It is one of its best investments.

Acorn
    Could do with a responsive update for easier use on mobile devices.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

It did work at one time but many moons ago.

I think your screen-grab is a moderators view Gary, I think us mere mortals only see this:

Name:	export.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	124757  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

The problem now appears to be the unsubscribe function does not work. I have disabled it but I am still getting email notifications.

NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT use this option.

Again, I'm not seeing an unsubscribe option (unless it's via unticking / unchecking the Subscribe to this thread route?)

Name:	export.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	124758  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Also, I know it's only been six minutes since you replied after my first post but so far I've received no notification (hardly long enough for a real test )
    Egg

There appears to be an option Do Not Subscribe. Since turning off the features does not seem to stick I will try that.

Egg - Just my my normal settings. I don't think it is any different than what you posted except I showed the drop down menu.

Gary, yours has Moderation tools at the bottom which normal users wouldn't have ?
    Egg