Hi everyone,
This issue is now stopping me from exporting my website to either a local folder or to my ftp. It wasn't an issue last week...now it is. It's happening on a Windows 7 machine and my new Windows 10. It happens on Designer Pro X and on Web Designer 11 Premium and I spent five hours last night with no joy.
The website is a 37 page site, with three variants. I tried deleting variants in turn and then publishing but the error is there all the time - it isn't a variant. I deleted blocks of pages and then tried to export...I know if I delete pages 10-20 then the site will export ok.
Here's the problem. If i reload and then delete 10-15, I get the error. This would, you'd expect' mean the issue was in pages 16-20...
Nope! I reload and then delete 16-20 and...error.
It's driving me nuts. I can't find the page with the problem let alone the problem itself. I have no idea why this suddenly happened. Last Saturday = all was well, last night it started. I moved from 11 premium to Designer Pro but now the saves are doing it in both versions.
The recent nature of this (without any changes being made - I think) and the inconsistency of which page seems to be the issue, has me totally confused.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Robert