Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: using P&GD en XDP animation in Wordpress ?

Aaaand I've just realised you want to use a part of the Xara code and embed it into a WordPress page. Not add a Xara page to a WordPress site.

My apologies for being slow on understanding. I do make up for it with enthusiasm though

Next to this , there are more questions, like what to fill in for instance 'profile'. I tried a lot already without success .....
    Profiles are the way to save publish details rather than have to complete all the fields each time you want to publish.

For example, in Chris's example above, you can click Save Profile then give that profile a name, so in his case it might be 'LukeMumby' and save.

Now each time he reopens the xar/web file he only needs to select 'Other Web Hosts' then select LukeMumby from the Profile drop-down, avoiding the need to fill in all the ftp settings every time
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

to ChrisM and Egg :

Folk stories within holiday inforation isn't always good for SEO in websites.
    In addition, the folk tale requires too much space within the travel information.

That is why I make it into PDF files that are embedded in the text. Form of simplicity.
    See attachment

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	folkstories-made-in-Xara-via-pdf2website.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	124756

Analogously, 4 photos is a bit messy.
    So a widget that combines 4 photos would be handy.

Indeed, not a whole page, but only that widget should be embedded IN the Wordpres post.

Only .... with so much html and so many extra files as already indicated above, Wordpress will crash.
    Idea was good, but in my opinion the implementation is not going to be. 1 js file and possibly 1 css could have been, but this is too much.

Then I better create a slider of 4 photos. Hence the remark: I had a dream.

translated by Google.