Hi Peeps

Just thought I would see what the views are on upgrading a PC to Ryzen 9 3900X from an Intel I7 7700 for web designer premium.
Its not just for that program, but I would upgrade sooner if it would make everything faster and save my sanity.

I am finding that my PC is struggling to cope with some websites I am building, especially if I have two sites open, each with over 30 pages. When I copy across some content for instance, its bad even selecting some text, as it takes ages for the action window to open so I can copy etc. ( waiting ages maybe only 5 or so seconds, but constantly waiting for every action is taking a lot of time and more importantly driving me nuts)

I have i7-7700 4 core Processor with 64GB memory, an Nvidia RX 2070 and an NVME drive, so I was thinking I should be OK with speed and responsiveness, as the programs system requirements are quite light.

My CPU usage never goes above 18% and the memory is never over 22% so its not working hard as I see it, so thinking an upgrade would not make a lot of difference due to my CPU right now is not maxed out when in use.

Do you think the new Ryzen 9 3900X would make any difference if I upgraded now, rather than wait for the price to drop in about 6 months.

Do you think web designer would benefit much from upgrading to a 12 core CPU?