Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

How can I import a file to a blank page at the size it was created rather than that drag thing?

I am attempting to group a number of photos on a page for printing purposes only.

I have used PP for years but never needed to do this before - guess who recently acquired a digital camera.

Thanks in advance.

Don Hamilton
    IP

How can I import a file to a blank page at the size it was created rather than that drag thing?

I am attempting to group a number of photos on a page for printing purposes only.

I have used PP for years but never needed to do this before - guess who recently acquired a digital camera.

Thanks in advance.

Don Hamilton
    IP

Copy and paste?
    IP

Yeah.. Copy and paste.. make sure your blank page is the size you want.. then copy your picutres and paste them onto the blank page, then transparency and blend for a nice collage... make sure your pasting at the same DPI as the blank or it wont look right.

you can see an example at
    www.colormyworldphotography.com/portfolio/gallery.php?lib=specialty

best of luck
    IP

-just solved my own problem.
    Choose the file you wish to import, The thumbnail appears on the page with the cursor at the bottom right corner. At this point instead af dragging the cursor just double click with your mouse and voila the thumbnail becomes your file at the size you saved it.

Thanks for the help.

Don Hamilton
    IP