Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Tool Bar Disappeared

And I can't figure out how to get it back. This has never happened before and I've done Xara a long time. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Default Re: Tool Bar Disappeared

We're old getting old GuG:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	111 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	124682  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

U be right Egg, bigtime. I looked in Bars first and there was no Toolbar showing. I reset, and yes, Toolbar was showing and checked, but still no Toolbar. So, I closed Xara, reopened, and still no Toolbar. Next I will close every thing, reboot the computer and see if it'll change. Thanks bunches; will get back to ya'.

Reboot is the catch-all error method. Hopes it works in your case
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Unfortunately Egg it didn't boohoo. The Bar opens and shows Toolbar checked, but nada. Not sure what the issue is, but will stay on it. Thanks again.

I re-downloaded the app Egg, now I have the Toolbar again..YAY! I want you to know your input has always been of great help to me. Just wanted you to know I appreciate you mucho!

You can always (next time this happens, and assuming you remember this) go to Window > Control Bars > and click Reset.

You will lose any custom settings you have but this will restore Xara to the factory defaults settings and configuration.

Egg - We watched a movie last night on Amazon Prime (Stranger Than Fiction). It took me 20 minutes to associate the name of the narrator, with Emma Thompson, the actress. I am happy to say I remembered her name before she actually appeared on screen. Her voice is so distinctive and of course I should have known. But it took that long for the identification to happen. We are getting older

gw I feel the same about you