Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Inserting Facebook Pixel code

Could anyone please confirm how to insert the facebook pixel code into a site built with Web Designer 10 Premium?

Inserting in the <head> section using web properties results in an error being returned. I can see the code has successfully been inserted but it isn't working.

Default Re: Inserting Facebook Pixel code

Hmm make sure you add it to the website head section (so it's on every page) and not just the head section for the web page you're on. It should work, what does the error say? Is it an error in Web Designer? I don't have wD10 to try it.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Default Re: Inserting Facebook Pixel code

Hi xtom, It's added to every page but not working - I have checked the source code and can see that it has been inserted also. The error is shown in facebook pixel helper:

WARNINGS
    We detected event code but the pixel has not activated for this event, so no information was sent to Facebook. This could be due to an error in the code, but could also occur if the pixel fires on a dynamic event such as a button click.

It seems to be a very general response. Lots of posts online say it results from using an ad blocker but that isnt the issue here.