Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Links with spaces in exporting as individual word links?

Quote Originally Posted by garycwood84 View Post
    other members of this forum have asked Xara to look at making links work across lines.
    I wrote code to sort out the split line issue years ago. Xara is currently suggesting the SPAN approach to multiple lines is being reviewed. Perhaps, it will consider all the other jetsam it has accumulated over time.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Great detective work, Acorn! Thank you!

How long does it typically take for bugs highlighted in Dear Xara take to be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by garycwood84 View Post
    Great detective work, Acorn! Thank you!

How long does it typically take for bugs highlighted in Dear Xara take to be fixed?
    I would raise a separate Thread in Dear Xara as no one has moved this one. It is really Testing 101 sothe imminent BugFix version should have it sorted.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Apologies for the delay, the whole team was in Berlin for a big meet up

I can reproduce this as well, I have logged it with our developers for them to fix as soon as possible (DDES-16132)

Thanks
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Apologies for the delay, the whole team was in Berlin for a big meet up
    I can reproduce this as well, I have logged it with our developers for them to fix as soon as possible (DDES-16132)
    Thanks Rob
    Thank you Rob.

Acorn