Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default editable application widget

I would like to put a link to an editable pdf that applicants can fill out. I would like some sort of send button on the pdf that will mail a copy to a email address here in my office. Or does anyone have a different idea? Thanks everyone!

www.mheinc.com
    mcspade

Default Re: editable application widget

Quote Originally Posted by mcspade View Post
    I would like to put a link to an editable pdf that applicants can fill out. I would like some sort of send button on the pdf that will mail a copy to a email address here in my office. Or does anyone have a different idea? Thanks everyone!
    www.mheinc.com mcspade
    Next to impossible. You need a third party eForm, which you can customise to look the same as the PDF. Few end-users would be happy with a PDF hijacking their mail client. Abode has a solution but at a corporate cost.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: editable application widget

Thank you Acorn, I will look in a different direction.

mcspade