Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Use of HTMLText

Bug Use of HTMLText

Dear Xara...

The introduction of HTMLText as a special Name to allow grouped graphics and text to be separately export (text as text) is most welcome.

The Xara HTML filter v.9.3.0.51 is also very useful in taking rectangles with Curved corners and Line width as SPAN instead of an image.

Both together lead to crisper buttons. Thank you.

I am however a a loss to understand why the rollover shape (still a rectangle with Curved corners and Line width), is rendered every time as an image file, Retina on or off.
    What is forcing these shapes to become images as the rollover curves appear jaggy, defeating the crispness of the MouseOff elements?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Use of HTMLText

Good question. I actually didn't know we exported the MouseOver stuff as images... I'll ask the question.

Default Re: Use of HTMLText

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Good question. I actually didn't know we exported the MouseOver stuff as images... I'll ask the question.
    Rob, appreciate the check; it is throwing me.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat