Quote Originally Posted by zapatak View Post
Hi Gary,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I tried that first, and it worked ! this is why I don't understand why having the files on the phone doesn't work ! although I say it worked, it was not a full screen experience...

I will be giving the first presentation in a tiny village, Suzette, way up in the mountains where 4G connectivity is still a dream !

This is not a BIG issue, if I don't find a solution I will just play it on the PC but moving into the audience would be cool...

Thanks for your help

zap
Perhaps a misunderstanding? response a bit late, perhaps not too late ..

Note this quote from zapatak: I will be giving the first presentation in a tiny village, Suzette, way up in the mountains where 4G connectivity is still a dream!

I understand that it is a (business) presentation of sheets, with or without photos. To be displayed as a web page but possibly without internet ( see also Xara Page & Layout Designer ).

You can do 2 things: make very large photos readable remotely in series (?) , or a presentation in which photos make workable without the internet as a local website .... in other words transfer / export (always landscape) to LibreOffice Presentation or for instance Ability and abpresent. With display by overhead projector and a slide screen of say 2 x 1,5 meters.

translation by google.