Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Presentation no show !

Perhaps this is an app waiting to be written? Phones, as far as I know, don't use a file, folder system like computers do. I could be wrong because I am the least technical person I know. But I have never found a way to name any of the photos on my iPhone.

Phones, as far as I know, don't use a file, folder system like computers do
    You could try this Gary.

LINK
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg - I do a lot of photo processing by sending photos to my iPhone email account, saving the attached photos, and then emailing the processed photo back. But the one area I could really use this is when saving images processed in Prisma. As we discussed in another thread, this would help identify a filter applied so one could have a visual sample of how a specific filter effects a specific filter. And since I might apply and save a half dozen images, it would be very time consuming to email each one to my email account to identify the filter I used.