Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

If you liked Xara's now very old XaraCube screensaver, you will LOVE this one found here:
    www.winsquad.net - awsome 3D effects, for dizzying rides!

But the loveliest screensaver of all is probably this fish aquarium from www.serenescreen.com. It's as much piece of mind as you can get from staring at a screen.

I guess I'm in a contemplative summer mood these days, hence my interest in such a silly thing as screensavers! :-)

K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

If you liked Xara's now very old XaraCube screensaver, you will LOVE this one found here:
    www.winsquad.net - awsome 3D effects, for dizzying rides!

But the loveliest screensaver of all is probably this fish aquarium from www.serenescreen.com. It's as much piece of mind as you can get from staring at a screen.

I guess I'm in a contemplative summer mood these days, hence my interest in such a silly thing as screensavers! :-)

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Those fish are great Klaus. I'm resisting the impulse to buy them. I don't normally use a screensaver but that is one of the best I've ever seen. I watched it in the TESTFISH mode and saw it change through several variations. Does it just repeat? - or if I watch long enough will I get to see some feeding or mating action?? (Serenity will lul you to sleep [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

I don't really buy screensavers either, Ross, but I am hugely tempted by this one. I only have the demo you have, so all I know is that the full version has 7 fish onscreen and that you can choose from 20 different fishies. But notice the sea star creature in the left corner - it moves, though very slowly!

And to think that I don't even EAT fish - yucchy, nasty stuff!!!

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K