Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Previouys Page Question

I'm working on a website that has 3 pages that point to one particular page. If I put a "Back" button on the single target page, it doesn't always return to the page that directed it there. How do I get Xara to recognize which page sent it to that location and to return to that particular page no matter which of the 3 possible pages it was that got it there?

Info Re: Previouys Page Question

PFT, in the Back Link, add:
    Code:
    javascript: window.history.back();
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Previouys Page Question

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    PFT, in the Back Link, add:
    Code:
    javascript: window.history.back();
    Acorn
    Sorry. This stuff is new to me. How do I put it in there? I've looked at "LINK" & "PAGE" in the Web Properties dialog but I've had no luck.

Select your button.
    Navigate to Utilities > Web Properties > Link.
    Put the code in the top box (Link to Web or Email address.

You were almost there.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Much. That did the job!!

Quote Originally Posted by papafoxtrot View Post
    Thanks Much. That did the job!!
    Glad to help.

Acorn