I've never been able to really get my head round the costing model of the 365 product.
When I upgrade apparently I'm buying the latest version licence and serial number with 2 activations outright and I have access to the appropriate download in case I lose the installer package.
The downloadable content which in early versions came complete now comes from a library which I get one years subscription to with my update.
Is this right?

So I coughed up my hundred quid and dismay set in when it turns out there's no update because I'm already on the latest version.
Then I'm feeling miffed because I'm bribed with a copy of Movie Edit Pro which I didn't ask for to justify the hundred quid.

So I loaded the Movie Edit Pro just for a look and two hours later we have a decent demo video on Youtube for our band thanks to the proDAD image stabiliser plugin.

Probably 100 quid well spent in the end but can you confirm the pricing model for me and am I on a separate upgrade path for Movie Edit Pro or will the two update together with my 365 subscription

Kind regards
Bob
User since Webstyle 2