Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xara DPX Update Service - day 0 - included offers with Update - Interface problem

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    ...I updated and got ASEOPS and have get seen no tangible benefit to use it...
    I was considering updating my XDP12 but like you I don't want to pay for extra stuff I don't want. I also definitely dislike Magix publishing prices in US Dollars which usually convert to around 150% of the advertised price here in AUS where we use dollars, AU$ that is. Magix really should either state that their prices are in US$ or use an online service to convert them for the target country, e.g. Ashampoo manage to do the currency conversion in their advertising.

Anyhow, I did a little digging online and found that ASEOPS is from a European company called Acebit who also make a similar search engine optimisation program called Hello Engines! You can download a free version of that from their website hello-engines.com or via acebit.com

From Acebit's descriptions: 1. "Hello Engines! attracts more visitors to your website and thereby results in a better ranking among search engines. The best thing is that this software suits both professional web designers as well as absolute beginners", and 2. "ASEOPS is an SEO software and the successor of our software Hello Engines! Professional".

I don't use Google much for privacy reasons, instead preferring DuckDuckGo where a search for ASEOPS only brings up links for Aesops, so if they use their own SEO software it doesn't seem to visit all the search engines

Default Re: Xara DPX Update Service - day 0 - included offers with Update - Interface problem

jaydear ... Do a little more digging ... I can make my cost show in CAN$. You may be able to edit yours to show correctly. Go to Magix.com and Select AUSTRALIA as your country ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019.07.17_20h36m47s_001_.png 
Views:	229 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	124555
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Yes, been there, seen that, and dug deeper. Trouble is, even though they know your country from your login and you can set the little globe up in the top right hand corner to show your flag, they still send emails and in-app adverts with prices in USD!