Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: My Brush Battle

I'm having a big problem with brush editing. I doubt this is due to a bug, because the problem still survives in this latest (final?) beta. I suspect I'm doing something wrong. I really want to solve this problem, because the major reason I'm planning to purchase Xara X is for it’s new brush-editing capability.

One or two other people have mentioned this problem also, but no one has ever posted a solution. And none of the Xara people have responded. Below, I have pasted a description of my problem from another topic. FYI: I'm having this same problem on two different machines, both my work PC (Dell Pentium II laptop) and my home PC (Dell Pentium III desktop). Both are hooked up to Wacom tablets.

If anyone can solve this, I'll be very grateful.

---

Help. I downloaded the NEW beta and I'm still having a problem when I edit brushes.
    I make a change, say moving the spacing slider further to the left, click the SAVE button, and the slider just pops back to its original position.

Is anyone else having this problem? I was SO hoping it would be fixed by now.

Or is it MY problem? Am I doing something wrong?

Marcus Geduld
    { email me } { visit me }
    Marcus Geduld

I'm having a big problem with brush editing. I doubt this is due to a bug, because the problem still survives in this latest (final?) beta. I suspect I'm doing something wrong. I really want to solve this problem, because the major reason I'm planning to purchase Xara X is for it’s new brush-editing capability.

One or two other people have mentioned this problem also, but no one has ever posted a solution. And none of the Xara people have responded. Below, I have pasted a description of my problem from another topic. FYI: I'm having this same problem on two different machines, both my work PC (Dell Pentium II laptop) and my home PC (Dell Pentium III desktop). Both are hooked up to Wacom tablets.

If anyone can solve this, I'll be very grateful.

---

Help. I downloaded the NEW beta and I'm still having a problem when I edit brushes.
    I make a change, say moving the spacing slider further to the left, click the SAVE button, and the slider just pops back to its original position.

Is anyone else having this problem? I was SO hoping it would be fixed by now.

Or is it MY problem? Am I doing something wrong?

Marcus Geduld
    Marcus Geduld

This is not your fault, its a defect and we've fixed it now. Any other problems be sure to let us know.

Diccon