Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Panorama Studio Integration

Hi
    I am using "Publishing website" and have plased my site ina a subfolder: public_html/digitalartisT (I guess this is the "source path name"?)
    Everything else I do work fine when I do it this way.
    My english is verry rusty, sorry!

Could you give us the url (web address) of the panorama? Not your site just the panorama.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi
    I'm not following you.
    I have taken the panorama with my Mavic 2 Pro drone and processed it in Pano2VR (not Panorama Studio).
    This software creates an html5 "package" which I integrate as a "place holder" in Web Designing. Therefore, there is no panorama url, sorry!

Hi again. I don't use Panorama Studio (but I did download it to test) or Pano2VR. However they create a html5 package as you state.

Use an ftp program like Filezilla to upload to a named file on your server.

Include ALL the contents within that file via filezilla to the named file.

In Xara create a placeholder and give it the following values:

<iframe src="https://parkeston.com/panorama2020/Panorama1.html" width=100% height=100% scrolling=no frameborder=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0></iframe>
    Your source would point to the panorama folder you created earlier, not mine i.e. NOT parkeston.com.

Preview.

Publish.

LINK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	127106  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi
    Thanks for all the help!
    I thought that the contents of the * .web_files folder were uploaded to the server, but now understand that it was a major mistake.
    Currently only uploaded the "package" with Filzilla and made the following link:

www.digitalartist.no/digitalartist/HEIA_OUTPUT/index.html

It seems to work and I will test the rest of your solution soon.
    Thanks again for your help

It works !!!
    The only thing I don't understand is why the copy of the "index_html_files" folder and all "* .htm" files are stored in my local document folder when I publish (?)

Hi Carlor, it works very well (perhaps it could do with an explanation otherwise visitors won't realise it's a panorama, just a static image?)

As for the second question I can't comment. But hey, you got it working.
    Egg