Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Panorama Studio Integration

Hi
    I am using "Publishing website" and have plased my site ina a subfolder: public_html/digitalartisT (I guess this is the "source path name"?)
    Everything else I do work fine when I do it this way.
    My english is verry rusty, sorry!

Could you give us the url (web address) of the panorama? Not your site just the panorama.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi
    I'm not following you.
    I have taken the panorama with my Mavic 2 Pro drone and processed it in Pano2VR (not Panorama Studio).
    This software creates an html5 "package" which I integrate as a "place holder" in Web Designing. Therefore, there is no panorama url, sorry!

Hi again. I don't use Panorama Studio (but I did download it to test) or Pano2VR. However they create a html5 package as you state.

Use an ftp program like Filezilla to upload to a named file on your server.

Include ALL the contents within that file via filezilla to the named file.

In Xara create a placeholder and give it the following values:

<iframe src="https://parkeston.com/panorama2020/Panorama1.html" width=100% height=100% scrolling=no frameborder=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0></iframe>
    Your source would point to the panorama folder you created earlier, not mine i.e. NOT parkeston.com.

Preview.

Publish.

LINK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	127106  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi
    Thanks for all the help!
    I thought that the contents of the * .web_files folder were uploaded to the server, but now understand that it was a major mistake.
    Currently only uploaded the "package" with Filzilla and made the following link:

www.digitalartist.no/digitalartist/HEIA_OUTPUT/index.html

It seems to work and I will test the rest of your solution soon.
    Thanks again for your help

It works !!!
    The only thing I don't understand is why the copy of the "index_html_files" folder and all "* .htm" files are stored in my local document folder when I publish (?)

Hi Carlor, it works very well (perhaps it could do with an explanation otherwise visitors won't realise it's a panorama, just a static image?)

As for the second question I can't comment. But hey, you got it working.
    Egg