Thank you all for your comments and also the help and inspiration to try this out. Zapatak, thanks for starting off this thread.

I'll have to document all of the steps or I'll be learning how to do it again in a year.
The ice statue, or whatever one would call it, in the second panorama, is different every year and gets to about 70ft (20+m) high.

@Boy,
I will contact Tobias about some way to have the audio start with the start button instead of upon navigation to the page. I took a look through the PanViewer manual at the structure of the json files and did not notice a way to link the start audio with the start pan playback.

I'm still trying to figure out the Google API thing as it seems to be limited to 1 use per day unless one has a paying account. My use is not professional.

There have been several comments on this forum about the usefulness of PanStudio, and I thought that this would be a way to show one use for it. I was wondering how people did those interactive pans in web sites. The stitching tool in Xara can handle up to 8 photos; in Magix Movie Edit Pro/Video Pro X, the limit is 6. Neither allows for much adjustment. In the video programs, for more than 6 photos, the More Possibilities button is linked to the PanStudio page on the Magix website. PanStudio does much, much more, including the use of the PanViewer for web sites as we have discussed here. The Pro version does even more - 360 degree spherical pans. Those who have never used it, but who do panoramas, should take a look at what it does.

I have also experimented with using non-panoramic photos, with some very interesting results.