Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Should be a simple fix, but ....

I've been using web designer for years. If something appears that shouldn't be there I've always been able to find it and delete it ... until now.

Can anyone figure out why the word "Facebook" is showing at upper left on this website page? http://www.beyondthebeltway.com

It's only appearing on the home page. Thanks, Todd
    IP

Default Re: Should be a simple fix, but ....

Hi Todd

Your thread was moderated because you are a new member and links automatically get placed in moderation until approved or deleted.

This sounds to me like you have a widget that is linking to your Facebook page. The script might be in the wrong place. The Facebook link does work. So, I am not sure what is going on.

Check back in a bit and see if one of our more savvy members has an answer or solution.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Hi Todd

Your thread was moderated because you are a new member and links automatically get placed in moderation until approved or deleted.

This sounds to me like you have a widget that is linking to your Facebook page. The script might be in the wrong place. The Facebook link does work. So, I am not sure what is going on.

Check back in a bit and see if one of our more savvy members has an answer or solution.
    Hi Gary, yea I had to login anew, couldn't remember my old password. You use to help me alot years ago. I would love to just be able to upload the web file but it won't allow it. Weirdest thing, I just can't get that word to go away!!
    IP

Just checked it on 4 browsers & there's no word "Facebook" showing top left.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP