After four pleasant years of using Xara I'm now leaning toward scrapping Xara and rebuilding my website with a different software where I can see and edit the code. Since the Magix/Xara support seems to be retired from active duty, I'm hoping someone in this forum might have an answer to the strange issue I've been having since the March update. .

The specific problem I've been dealing with has to do with formatting text within text objects. For example, if I bold a small section of text and assign a color to the text selected, and then preview the page, everything appears as I intended. After the page is published and live on the internet, the formatting I applied to the small section of text has somehow propagated into all of the normal text within the object.

What makes the problem worse is that the erroneous formatting somehow managed to replicate itself in similar text objects within nearly all the published pages in the project file. I've attached an image file that shows the web page preview versus the published version. The error somehow managed to flow into 55 out of 56 published pages in one file. I've been experiencing similar problems with other project files in my website, but usually I can get the pages to finally display correctly after a lot of work spent reformatting pages and updating text styles.

I've looked at the generated CSS information and the assigned text attributes look correct.Have any of you encountered a similar problem and how did you fix it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	text-object-errors.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	124364