Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Software will NOT download!

OK, convinced it wasn't the software at fault, and was my laptop, I have completely re-installed Windows 10 (it was long overdue to be honest).

The software now installs! I have zero idea what the problem was, but...but....

It doesn't scale to a 4K screen!

I tried adjusting the DPI settings to be compatible, but the toolbar and icons are TINY!

Does this "pro" software really not scale to 4K DPI?

I have a 17" 4K laptop, and this sort of thing should really not be a problem in 2019...

Any ideas?

I have trialled this software on a 1080p screen, and I like it, but on my 4K screen, it is 'blurry', and I wouldn't be comfortable using it.

This is clearly the best WYSIWYG on the market, so this is a real blow to me.

Does this "pro" software really not scale to 4K DPI?
    That's true unfortunately Tx2
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

we have been asking for 4K support in this respect for quite a while now; xara has inticated it is a 'work in progress' but so far no joy... the program is good, but definately showing it's age in certain areas...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...