Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default JUST RELEASED: An update to Xara Web Designer

We’ve just released an update to Xara Web Designer and Web Designer Premium. You can find a summary of the new features & content on our website @ https://www.xara.com/web-designer/whats-new/ and full details in the Release Notes @ http://releasenotes.xara.hosting/web-designer-16/ - we think you might want to start by checking out the new 'fit to width' option for websites (scales the page between variants).

If you have an active Update Service and you’re running v16.0 then you should shortly see 16.2 offered as an auto-update. If you’re still on v15 then you will need to re-download Web Designer from http://www.xara.com/web-designer/download/.

If your Update Service has expired then you can renew your Update Service / upgrade in order to get this and other updates since your version (go to the Web Designer page on magix.com and click Upgrade).

You can find info on what’s new in Xara Cloud separately @ https://docs.xara.com/latest-updates.

Kate Moir @ Xara

Default Re: JUST RELEASED: An update to Xara Web Designer

Kate,

How long do we wait before we get updated? I am on 16.1 now and when I checked with "check for updates", it told me I have the latest version.

Cheers

Alan

Hi Kate,

Thank you for the update! The Scale to Fit Width in particular is a great new feature that will be very useful.

= Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Sh View Post
    Kate,

How long do we wait before we get updated? I am on 16.1 now and when I checked with "check for updates", it told me I have the latest version.

Cheers

Alan
    Last week I updated to 16.2. Now all the links on my tables have been stripped out, ruining critical parts of my website... I love Xara Webdesigner, but there have been multiple instances where updates have trashed my web projects. Is there a fix for this?

Oh, even if I manually type all the links back in, when I post the web page to my website, the links are still missing.

Hi Will and welcome to TG. Any chance of attaching your .web file?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hola buen dia alguien sabe donde viene un tutorial o un manual donde venga como realizar la escala para adaptarse al ancho de la ultima actualización que tuvo xara web designer, acabo de adquirir la actualizacion de xara web designer premium 16 pero no se como hacer mi pagina web adaptativa a cualquier resolucion.

Gracias

Translation via Google:

Hello, good morning, someone knows where a tutorial or a manual comes from, how to make the scale to adapt to the width of the last update that xara web designer had, I just acquired the update of xara web designer premium 16 but I don't know how to make my page adaptive web to any resolution.

Thank you
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Picture = 1000 words.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scale To Fit.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	125026

A 1000 (very small) words.

It is small isn't it? And of course I deleted the file!