Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Looking for user manual/guide/help

Hi,

I (finally) got Coral MotionStudio 3D succesfully installed under windows 10.
    As a neophyte to animation and 3d design I'm quite fascinated by this software.
    I think that my Xara software, Designer Pro X and 3D Maker 7, will play nicely
    with MotionStudio. But unfortunately while Coral will happily take your money for
    this software they do not support it since this software stopped at windows 7.
    Anyways it's my understanding that Coral bought this software from a company
    named Ulead and worked it up to MotionStudio. Ulead sold the software as
    Ulead COOL 3D Studio and Ulead COOL 3D Production Studio. The user guide that
    comes with MotionStudio is pretty skimpy at best and leaves out a ton of detail.
    If anyone has the user guide/manual to any of the Ulead programs I would really
    appreciate getting a copy of it.
    I did find a site that offers what there calling a trial version of one of the
    Ulead programs. But you can't buy it And after what I went thru getting MotionStudio
    to run under windows 10 I'm not anxious to try to install the Ulead product just
    to get at the user guide Any help (no pun intended) would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    steve

Default Re: Looking for user manual/guide/help

I have manuals for the list below in PDF. Happy to zip and upload them or use Mozilla Send or whatever is OK with the moderators.
    ULead Cool 3D (3.11MB)
    ULead Cool 3D 3.35 (588KB)
    Corel MotionStudio (8.52MB)

Hello Chris M,
    Thru the magic of the Wayback Machine I've been able to access Ulead information and
    in some cases even download it concerning Cool 3D AND Cool 3D Production Studio.
    But the latest manuals I could find are from 2003 and are smaller in size from
    what you list. And you list the MotionStudio manual at 8.52MB, this is significantly
    smaller than anything I have. So I would love to get the 3 manuals you list in
    whatever way is most convenient for you and ok with this forum (can't wait ).
    I was able to download some interesting tutorials covering a number of topics.
    I also got some templates for plugins, a number of EasyPalette .uez files and
    other stuff I haven't sorted thru yet. Unfortunately not every download link
    is a active But I'm most grateful for the things I've gotten so far.
    kindest regards,
    steve

4 manuals (I found a 'review' that had some instructions in it). They are all PDF's zipped into one file.
    https://univision.net.au/Downloads/Manuals.zip

Hello Chris M,
    Thank you so much for your generosity! Every piece of information helps.
    On the humorous side the MotionStudio pdf, mstudio_man_en.pdf, is not Corals
    MotionStudio. It's from a company called Integrated Designs Tools(IDT). They
    make software for cameras
    I'm so glad you kept these manuals.
    Best,
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by OLD.GEZIER View Post
    I'm so glad you kept these manuals
    Ah, you credit me where no credit is due. They didn't come from my personal hoard. I simply dished out anonymous email addresses to dodgy sites that had the manuals for download.