Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Sites created with Xara

Hi guys,

I know I have posted these sites before but it has been a long time since then and I have updated them a bit more.
    Feel free to comment. Xara is great and it meets my clients needs.

Hearing clinic

Hockey for kids

Default Re: Sites created with Xara

Nice, clean and functional design.

I like the MiniRinx site. You've captured the feel of fun and energy associated with kids and sport and the lighthearted comments sprinkled here and there are a nice touch.

The Clear Sound hits the professional target with the stock images and template feel, and I mean that in a complimentary way. I was asked to make a site and given a WordPress site as an example. After several attempts I simply bought a template...and made it in WordPress. I couldn't do it in Xara, it always looked too 'rich' for lack of a better word.

Nice work, Behzad! Favicons might be the cherry on the cake.

Thank you friends. I have yet to try designing a layout with xara and have it convert to wordpress but to be honest I am not a fan and a few of the people whom I dealt with, tell me that they hate wordpress and the plugins and loop holes/security is their main issue. I think with Xara one can achieve pretty much everything, hopefully future updates will have more features that are current and outside of the regular bug fixes. The introduction of tables is yet to be discovered by myself, but not sure how often clients want that on their site. I think without Xara I would have not continued running my business, It is such a fast conversion from print to web design that other software's lack.

@Boy your correct, need to do that, however with the logo for hearing website, not sure how to jam all that into a small square. I was thinking I use the 'O' and the wave lines above it.

Why not just use the three arcs?

Yes @Boy, will think of something.