Hi everyone,
I'm using DESIGNER PRO v16.1 on windows 10 pro with lates updates.
I enjoy experimenting with plugins. One plugin that I've installed and
is working is the VIZROS plugin which you can find at http://www.vizros.com/index.html.
If you download the plugin it comes with nice help file that explains and gives
info on all 7 filters that it comes with. This plugin is an alternative to the AVIBROS
CURL plugin. It has curl and fold and other filters not found in AVIBROS.
This is the first plugin I've run into that makes use of a selection made in the image
before you run the plugin filter. Two of the filters(magnifier and lake) require a selection
and for other filters a selection is optional. My problem is no matter what I try I
can't make a filter aware of a selection. I've tried using the photo magnetic lasso, rectangle
tool, region painter and mask painter to no avail. For the 2 filters that require a selection,
magnifier and lake, I always get the message that "the filter requires a selection".
Anyone have a idea(s) on how to get the plugin to recognize a selection in XARA.
Although I don't know PHOTOSHOP I understand that a PHOTOSHOP selection might be a different
animal than a XARA selection so what I'm trying to do might not be possible. The plugin
is still quite fun without the benefit of a selection but a selection would be really helpful
to get the full benefit from the plugin.
Thanks,
steve