Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Create navbar for html website?

Hi all.

I'm designing sites with raw html and css and, in the past I used Webstyle (or one of their other apps that has been discontinued) to design navbars and exported as a .js file for use in said sites.

Does anyone know if I can do the same thing with Web Designer 7 Premier?

Thank you, in advance.

B
    IP

Default Re: Create navbar for html website?

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJones View Post
    Hi all.
    I'm designing sites with raw html and css and, in the past I used Webstyle (or one of their other apps that has been discontinued) to design navbars and exported as a .js file for use in said sites.
    Does anyone know if I can do the same thing with Web Designer 7 Premier?
    Thank you, in advance.
    B
    SloppyJoe, I will go out on a limb and suggest few use Xara Web Designer 7 Premium. Even Xara does not list it here: https://www.xara.com/us/web-designer/whats-new/older/.
    As Xara's Navbars came along in version 9, my answer is no.

The HTML/CSS/JS approach would be to be to design a NavBar in CSS3; using Web Designer would give you no advantage other than a visual prototype.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Default Re: Create navbar for html website?

Web Designer (now at version 16) is a wysiwyg website design problem. Not a coding application. Any HTML you revise overwrites any changes you have personally made to the HTML code.
    IP