Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Replacing nav bar with menu button

How would I go about getting rid of the navigation bar for the mobile variant and replacing it with a menu button?

Thank you!

Default Re: Replacing nav bar with menu button

again, I must be missing something.

Select the NavBar and pres th delete key.
    If is asks Delete All.
    If not, go through each Variant page and delete there as well.

Are you after a Hamburger icon and sub-menus or a Button for each page?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hamburger icon

Somethings wrong. I have six pages, three deleted but the last three will not. When I try to delete the last three buttons a dialog box came up and says "this button cannot be deleted because doing so would remove the last instance of a button design required by this navigation bar".

Quote Originally Posted by again View Post
    Somethings wrong. I have six pages, three deleted but the last three will not. When I try to delete the last three buttons a dialog box came up and says "this button cannot be deleted because doing so would remove the last instance of a button design required by this navigation bar".
    again, this is probably because your NavBar has a Left, Middle and Right set of graphics.

You have to Ungroup to edit graphics and delete the Left and Right graphics..

It might be better to trash the NavBar entirely and build up a Hamburger one: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...le-devices-use.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you!