Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Insert a video without Content Calalog subscription

I have not renewed my subscription for Web Designer Premium or Designer Pro X.

I want to insert a youtube video in a website. I would usually do Insert>From Content Catalog. But without a subscription that does not work. Can I insert without the content catalog?

(if not i am really pissed)

Thanks for the help

FOUND IT
    Last edited by onlye; 17 May 2019 at 12:31 AM.

Default Re: Insert a video without Content Calalog subscription

Ok, I am on a roll today. (of not finding how to things) I would have simply deleted the original post since I found the answer. But I can figure out how to delete a post.
    Any help on that?

Post us your answer as someone else will need it.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Post us your answer as someone else will need it.

Acorn
    It was in the right side bar Local Design Gallery>Print & Web Components>Audio Video

So I didn't need the online Content Catalog after all. I usually renew but have an issue with paying $129 when it is occasionally offered at $99. I just didn't need to renew when it was offered at $99. Of course, with Magix, it is a regular value of Ten Billion Dollars for only $129. Even though the new purchase is only $299.

I was having a senior memory day.

Info Re: Insert a video without Content Calalog subscription

Quote Originally Posted by onlye View Post
    It was in the right side bar Local Design Gallery>Print & Web Components>Audio Video

So I didn't need the online Content Catalog after all. I usually renew but have an issue with paying $129 when it is occasionally offered at $99. I just didn't need to renew when it was offered at $99. Of course, with Magix, it is a regular value of Ten Billion Dollars for only $129. Even though the new purchase is only $299.

I was having a senior memory day.
    For those who did not use the YouTube Widget before the Update Service expired:
    1. Create a box, 854 x 400 px.
    2. Open the Placeholder > HTML code (body).
    3. Go to YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/.
    4. Find your video and right click and Copy embed code.
    5. Back in the Placeholder, Paste and click on the OK button and the Apply or OK button in the Web Properties dialog.

Job done.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    For those who did not use the YouTube Widget before the Update Service expired:
    1. Create a box, 854 x 400 px.
    2. Open the Placeholder > HTML code (body).
    3. Go to YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/.
    4. Find your video and right click and Copy embed code.
    5. Back in the Placeholder, Paste and click on the OK button and the Apply or OK button in the Web Properties dialog.

Job done.

Acorn
    Thanks Acorn. Good to know.
    Still holding off on that renewal.