Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Text header is not seen anymore

I have text in the form of the company name and phone number on the top header of my new website and I can seew it when I'm building the website but when I click preview whole website that information on the header is not seen anymore.

Default Re: Text header is not seen anymore

Check if you inadvertently placed it on a hidden layer (such as the MouseOff layer).

Have you made the header sticky? If so, you need to make all the objects on the header sticky as well, which is easily forgotten/missed.

Have you made the header sticky? If so, you need to make all the objects on the header sticky as well, which is easily forgotten/missed.
    That's my best guess too. And you can only have Sticky or Stick to the Top. You cannot mix and match.

You are right about the sticky but there is other things with other text that is funky. It's a business website from the content catalog and there's most likely things going on in the background that me being a beginner and processing myself through this a learning curve it may be best for me to rebuild it from blank pages.
    It's not a big deal for me to rebuild it because it's just a small site but it's all part of my learning process.

Thank you again!!!