Hi everyone,

Ok so this is a different type of question. Recently I had to reformat my PC. I backed everything up as usual, including all my programs, etc. I got everything back into the computer, nice and clean, but....When I opened up my Xara Designer Pro X, every single website I had created opens with a warning that "the file was produced by a different or newer version of the program. It contains some data that will be ignored." I don't understand. I have gone into my online account with Xara/Magix and checked all my product purchases and it seems like I am using the most current one. BUT, I have bought in the PRO X line: Pro X9, ProX10, ProX11...Where does PRO X 365 Fall? I have that one too but not sure what actual version that is. If I click on the version I currently have installed it shows as: Xara Designer Pro X 12.6.0.49270 DL x64 Mar 30 2017. I feel like I purchased a newer version but I can't find it anywhere, not in my saved downloads folder or online in my account. But apparently I used a newer version for all my latest creations!

Is there a way to find out what "newer" version was used on any given website. I can't seem to find an answer in the program anywhere. Clicking Document Info (under File) doesn't seem to give me answers either...neither did contacting the tech dept at Xara, I hadn't heard back from them at all.

Does anyone have any idea's on this weird problem.

Thanks in advance for any direction you point me in.

Tazz