Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to make a thumbnail image enlarge by mouse rollover or click ?

Is it me ? I'm finding the tasks I found easy in Web Plus so darn difficult in Xara Premium !
    My latest challenge is figuring out how to make thumbnail images (pictures) appear larger on rollover or click. Just like the images on the template website>website themes>free sample>Logo type>Store Page.
    Its a shame its not a widget or something I could just open, replace the pictures and use 'as is'.

Can someone explain or direct me to a video / tutorial how to do this please. The Help file (Layers,mouseover & pop-ups) is way to confusing and doesn't actually say what to do from scratch.

I've got the photo's all ready and waiting to go..HELP !
    Regards
    joned

Default Re: How to make a thumbnail image enlarge by mouse rollover or click ?

On click is quicker. Select thumbnail and:
    Web Properties > Image
    Select Pop-Up Photo and tell Xara the size to popup.

To mouse over I use the attached, but there are options...this is just the way I do it.

Popup.web

Thank you so much Chris M.
    I knew it would be simple, just needed to know how !!
    It would be nice for newbies to be able to access on-line or written tutorials covering a lot of techniques one see's everyday on most websites. For instance, I need a table but don't care much for the only one on offer at "local design gallery>Components>Print and web. That took me ages to find !
    Once again - thanks
    joned

Following on from Chris's post:

Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host