Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Problem with Pixabay stock images and illustrations

Hi all,

I've just heard this from our IT guys:

Pixabay is having problems at the moment. They have just migrated to a new server system. The API is not working at the moment. I have contacted them and they are looking into the issue. They hope to have all systems up and running fully soon. This will prevent stock images from being loaded into XC and desktop

I will try to get an update and let you know as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks
    Rob

Default Re: Problem with Pixabay stock images and illustrations

Rob, is this the same fault affecting https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...arch-Function?

Thanks.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Just checked and all searches with Pixabay seem fine.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

This should be fixed now. I'll take a look at your other issues Acorn, the produced in a newer version definitely shouldn't happen.

Thanks
    Rob