Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brockville, Ontario, Canada.
    Posts
    4,221

    Default Re: Repeating Popup Layer

    You can only plan ahead so far ... hindsight is a wonderful thing ... seems to be much more powerful than foresight.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Repeating Popup Layer

    Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    You can only plan ahead so far ... hindsight is a wonderful thing ... seems to be much more powerful than foresight.
    So true. 99% of my planning consists of relying on future hindsight. The remaining 1% is reserved for actual thought processing.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •