Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Followup on my last thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Toonicorn View Post
    I'm not sure if this is related to ALL my troubles, but apparently Windows 10 likes to mess with Wacom's tablet driver. I got the error message "Driver Was Not Found" the other day when my pen was acting up and I tried to access Wacom's Tablet Properties to deal with it. I found this video that tells you how to fix that, which I'm posting here for other Wacom users:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=error+the+tablet+driver+was+not+found&vie w=detail&mid=11A5EF66DBE46F0E6BFB11A5EF66DBE46F0E6 BFB&FORM=VIRE
    I haven’t had to do this for a long time, but I found you can also restart a Wacom driver without a Windows reboot by opening the Wacom Preferences utility and opening a saved preferences file. You will obviously have to plan ahead for this occurrence and save a copy of your preferences beforehand.
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Default Re: Followup on my last thread...

not had to try that either jono...

in three years I have been using cintiq on win10 I have never had a driver stop working unless the tablet was disconnected / switched off [windows might actually do that I guess for power saving if set that way, worth checking], or if wacom updates were on automatic and one was pending [when a restart would be required]...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...