Hi, all. Well some of you know the trouble I was suddenly having with Xara Designer Pro 10 the other day. Thanks to the advice I got here, I was able to resolve the issue...mostly. The pen lines have stopped being laggy and slow - for the most part (while inking in something today, the pen suddenly got a little draggy again, dammit). But maybe that was just a symptom of the too-large pencil drawing I was trying to ink in (even though I'd reduced its size for further inking after the lag issues happened).

ANYWAY, two things have happened that are very weird: when I exported my inked outlines of the pencil drawing and opened them in Photoshop, the lines were all over the place - it was like the line art had exploded. I solved that by re-opening the Xara file that had the outlines, grouping them, and then exporting them again. This time when I opened them in Photoshop, they were all in place, all in one piece. The heck happened?

The second thing I've noticed is that whenever I close out of Xara, some of my desktop icons blink for a moment afterward. I don't recall them doing that before.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of the prior Windows 10 updates have messed with my computer/Xara somehow. Aside from Xara being a little slow to open, it's never been a problem to use. These issues just surfaced a couple of days ago. If you read my prior thread you'll see that I've done everything I thought of and was advised to do here. Does anyone here have any ideas as to what's going on? BTW, I have a practically brand-new computer - an HP Envy, with lots of memory, so I don't think it's the computer (although I'm no computer wiz). Thanks for any advice you all can offer!