Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Title Photos in Thumbnail Photo Gallery Widget

Hello,

I do see other inquires about this. Checking to see if there are any new developments/ideas.

A gallery of about 300 pictures, and customer requires title for each.

It appears there is no way to title using widget. What is most time efficient way to accomplish this?
    Or, has anyone used outside software and bring gallery into XDP website?

Using Xara Designer Pro X 15 on Windows 10 computer.

Many thanks.

Susan

Default Re: Title Photos in Thumbnail Photo Gallery Widget

Susan, I can again offer my approach: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...804#post513804. It can be varied to suit the number of thumbs across you need.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Susan, I can again offer my approach: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...804#post513804. It can be varied to suit the number of thumbs across you need.

Acorn
    Acorn, thank you for taking time to share the link with your approach. I didn't see this in my search. Much appreciated.

Will check it out.

Susan

Acorn, I am finally back to this project.

Feel like this is a silly question. Can I add multiple photos in batch or do they have to be added individually?

Thank you,

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodsue View Post
    Acorn, I am finally back to this project.

Feel like this is a silly question. Can I add multiple photos in batch or do they have to be added individually?

Thank you,

Susan
    Susan, individually.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Susan, individually.

Acorn
    Acorn, many thanks for your workaround on this. I've finished my gallery. With about 300 photos, I put a gallery of 25 photos per page, 11 pages.

When I click on thumbnail and use navigation to go through each photo, it starts over with first photo once you reach last photo.

Do you know if there is a way to set the navigation properties so it stops at last thumbnail?

As I navigate, I can see that sometimes I may not remember/recognize the first photo in the group I view and I'm in a manual loop of sorts.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Susan