Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Much used plug-in no longer works

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help.

For years I have used a plug-in:- "textArt", there are four plugins in a set called "Creativity", they are Blender, Elemental, Splatter and textArt. For me the most used is (was) textArt as this enabled me to quickly and easily provide good quality headings literally in seconds. The plug-in has a vast array of effects(fourteen headings, with around twenty four types in each heading - over 300 instantaneous effects, in any colour combinations you want) and access to all installed fonts.

The plug-in loads as CamBridge32.exe (32bit) originally from Digital Workshop, I notice that the icon in Task Manager shows the symbols 32/64 but I don't think a 64-bit version exists. The website Plugincreativity.net still exists and I have downloaded the plugin and reloaded it but this does not cure the problem. Does anyone still successfully use this plug-in?

Does anyone have a solution as to why after all these years it should stop working, perhaps the latest upgrade of XD Pro is the issue.

Alternatively does anyone know of a similar text creation utility, I have looked at several of the on-line heading creation sites, but would prefer a locally installed programme.

Kind regards
    Martin
    Last edited by gwpriester; 07 June 2019 at 10:49 PM. Reason: typo
    'If every step forward takes you two steps backwards - turn round and walk home!'
    'The meaning of your communication is what I understand it to be!' -
    'The meaning of my communication is what you understand it to be' (I hope)

Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming 2.0, i7-8700K CPU