Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Different between Domain & Subdomain

Hi guys,

no i have problem with domains.
    On my account, i have domain "volejbalstankovce.eu"
    But subdomain is different "sd48sd.xara.hosting" for example...
    When i want go to ftp space on my side: "volejbalstankovce.eu" i cant, it open web space only from "sd48sd.xara.hosting" ....
    I want add pictures to my head domain and use them to my gallery .. but only a can do is insert pictures to my subdomain... I have my head in sadness... Please can someone explain it to me?

Default Re: Different between Domain & Subdomain

Sorry neumim moc anglicky. Ale pokud más domenu volejbalstankovce.eu a ta je nekde hostovaná, tak jeji subdomena bude: neco.volejbalstankovce.eu
    Odkaz na sd48sd.xara.hosting je zrejme jiny hosting pro XARA. Pokud to je na stejném hostingu (XARA) tak zrejme budes muset nastavit ručně URL pro galerii.

P&G 10, 11, 15; XWD Premium 11,15; XDPX 15.1; XDPX 18.5; XDPX 19; XBuilder;

Ani ja moc nerozumiem po anglicky, preto nemusíš dobre rozumieť čo som chcel napísať
    No ide totižto o to, že mám doménu volejbalstankovce.eu a subdomenu mi oni pridelili ako som pisal vyššie: g5fg45f.xara.hosting
    Len ja sa dokážem pripojiť na web priestor iba cez to ds54d95s.xara.hosting
    Galériu aktuálne moc neriešme, ide mi o to dostať sa na hosting volejbalsta......eu a nie ten ich nejaký subdomenovy prideleny

Ahoj, ten hosting volejbalstankovce.eu máš nekde hostovaný, platís si hosting = místo na serveru s FTP přístupem.
    g5fg45f.xara.hosting toto je hosting pro zákazníky XARA, kde si můžeš náhrávat svoje weby apd. Ale má jen tuto adresu subdomeny.

U tebe je problém s tím, že volejbalstankovce.eu nemá subdomenu g5fg45f.xara.hosting.

Ty si musíš sehnat FTP přístup na hosting domeny volejbalstankovce.eu a tam si ty html webovky z XARA do vytvorene subdomeny nahrajes.

P&G 10, 11, 15; XWD Premium 11,15; XDPX 15.1; XDPX 18.5; XDPX 19; XBuilder;

Info Re: Different between Domain & Subdomain

At some point you obtained the free web space provided by Xara: http://g5fg45f.xara.hosting.

In Xara, go to Web properties > Publish and click the Settings button for Xara Hosting. You need your purchase email and password to access the site.
    To place just images into this top level,, you need to click the Explore web space (WebFTP). When accessed, you can use the white cross in a red circle to add any files you like.

To upload images into the root of volejbalstankovce.eu, probably requires you to set up an FTP account to that space and use something like Filzilla.

The two web addresses you have listed are run by different providers.

It is cleaner to add images into a sub-folder:
    volejbalstankovce.eu/images/ or g5fg45f.xara.hosting/images/, both of which you need to create.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks for your replies guys. I just create windows, here if i click to window, it redirect me to Google Disk gallery... easy way.