Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Big complaint about the widget

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Thank you gang, without your input and few others like egg, ...... this forum is useless. At this stage additional work is money that the client will not pay, but I feel bad about this being a crap shoot in the dark, so I will take up your suggestions and try to correct this.

Also Acorn. You should make a bank of resources, this and other repeated requests like a contact form, search engine, popup feature, the list can go on and on and yes please charge for them, make some money too.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Maybe we should start a new thread called WORK AROUNDS?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Acorn are you kidding me? OMG. You can also provide a service now that you are retired from xara to make custom solutions for us users (charge us).

Gary There are so many questions that you and Acorn repeatedly discuss with users. It is always the same question about popups, forms, etc... I am sure that wears you guys down. Why not have a section that has no comment feature and only provides these answers where you can point the users to.
    +1

Gary There are so many questions that you and Acorn repeatedly discuss with users. It is always the same question about popups, forms, etc... I am sure that wears you guys down. Why not have a section that has no comment feature and only provides these answers where you can point the users to.
    It would be a lot more strenuous and tiring if we did not know the answers.

Gary if we did not know the answer the best answer/solution wins and the good thing is we can include the solutions in a xara file so it can be tested by all.