Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Xara is looking for more Beta testers!

maybe he means do they get subscriptions paid for by xara/magix
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Yes, what do they take away from helping Xara? Free subscription? Discount ?

Ah yes we'll increase your update service so you can use the latest version of Designer Pro if it isn't already (and if your not already on it, a copy of Designer Pro).

@Rob, would Xara kindly acknowledge the current efforts of TGers in raising issues, bugs and suggestions in the Dear Xara Forum?
    Identifying these as discovered bugs, feature requests and nice to haves into your Jira backlog would be a great start.

Happy Easter break.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Been here since Xara Studio - when I was at the Olympia Wondows show - and I made Charles Moir take me behind the stand to prove you were not doing video trickery

Demonstrating a notorious SNOWBARN.CDR that if you were foolish enough to get a render meant a long tea break. Xara Studio did it in a blink of an eye - I got on the phone to Corel in Canada and told them you got to see this -

within months a deal was done - something I feel sure I should have regretted lol

Anyway Im still here at 65 - and use XARA daily - so do dozens of people I managed to convert your way over the years

I can be a beta Tester, I barely use web tools, but i use everyday XDP.
    I can't stop of working.. I will have the eternity to rest
    Madre Teresa de Calcuta.